1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kaddison, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

Are all of the Blizzard games mainly, World of Warcraft, on EU servers. I have a US account. :( Just wondering I was wanting to start new toons.

2. Doddsy

Doddsy I am a wizard.

We are mostly on Kazzak (EU) You are welcome to join us anytime ^_^ drop me a message if you want some help levelling or anything

3. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

the section has a guild of kazzak i think eu server, it will jump into life when the new expansion comes out, at the moment it just lays dorment, hope i answered your question

4. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

Ahh bummer. Wouldn't be able to do it. Since I have a US account. I have no clue on how to get a EU account.

5. beerdefender

beerdefender Veteran Member

there's about 10 of us playing and about 4 or so of us online most evenings you can come join us and get ready for the expansion.

You would have to make a totally new account for eu , cannot transfer characters

6. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

Beerdefender probally this guild need to be disbanned cause there is already a guild.I dont get it why nobody can invite us in the real guild so we could level that one up, since we are a higher guild already.

7. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Do you guys still need inviting? Bit sure who's got time on their account atm but will get Dead Serious to get in contact with you and invite you guys to the KG guild.

8. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Also the guild we have doesn't need lvling its max already :D

9. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

Shorty i apriciate u leave a message here, but to be honest its so late somebody respond to it.I had contact with a mod 1-2 weeks ago, he made a post on the mod forums, and nobody replied or get in contact with me.So we couldnt join the KG guild at all and made our own kg guild its even a higher level now.

10. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Are you all playing on a diff realm as the people who will go back will use the KG guild we are already in. I didn't even see the post before so sorry about that. If your on kazzak there's no point having 2 guilds.

11. Dead Serious

Dead Serious Graphic Designer Extraordinaire

It's my day off today so I can atlast sort this out I'll be on wow for a good portion of the day got dem dragons to slay and what not :)

12. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

I understand there is no point of having 2 guilds.Then join the guild i made, i make someone leader till the time u guy's play again we already above lv 10.We play with (if everybody is back from vocation) 7 people on kazzak horde 3 lv 90 2 lv 70 and 2 lv 55.

13. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

The guild we have is max level already so there's no need to level one.

14. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

Oke if i search kg on wow-europe its saying its lv 4 :eek: well then i would like to get an invite in the real guild .Why nobody told this earlier xD

15. Dead Serious

Back story of the clans WoW guild it used to be called neo fusion that me and shorty were a part of, jumping further down the line when we tryed to make the wow section work we asked are old guild leader if he wanted to merge the guild with KG, real money has been spent moving this guild it would be a waste to get rid of it. And im online today I shall invite all who need it.

16. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Think its Konvict Gaming EU. Ye i didn't see the last post. More surprised there's others that are playing on our realm in the clan ofc that is a good thing though. Can have a chat about maybe doing some pre-recruitment see if there's any interest if you guys wanna help out more.

17. Dead Serious

Overdose said to me hes gonna start recruiting soon but by all means more help is welcome :)

18. Shady

Shady Veteran Member

Ofcourse we will help out.Uhm dead Serious u online tonight ? Im there around 23:00 dutch time online.Then i would like to get an invite then and i will tell the others.

19. Dead Serious

Sure I will get you all invited :)

20. Overdose

Overdose Banned

http://konvictgaming.com/showthread.php?25294-World-of-Warcraft-Question

Is this what you are talking about? i allready told you we would be recruiting 1 month before WoD in that post and you asked nothing else xD anyway if you want to recruit then by all means the more the merrier but if they join the guild they must apply to KG or has that changed?