1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wildstar possibility?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Azarela, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Azarela

Azarela Master Apprentice of Potatoes
    Staff Member

Hey guys!

I have a lot of people asking me if we'll be representing Wildstar in KG. I have heard talk of it but I have no real idea if it will be anything KG will be doing at all or not. I just though I'd post here and see if people are at least interested in it?

I have had beta keys since first stress tests but I've not played it much (hate playing by myself) but the game itself sure is interesting, at least the combat system for sure is very interesting.

Any other people that are playing it or want to try it/give it a shot?

Cheers, Aza

2. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

i can see us moving into this the big 3 for us among others was

titanfall
    wildstar
    eso

to others we should be looking at aswell is

the division
    watchdogs

3. Bragoon

Bragoon Veteran Member

I can support Titanfall! :D

The division looks really good too.

4. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

Titanfall- maybe
    Wildstar- private servers
    Division- hell yea!!

5. van Heumen

van Heumen Veteran Member

Waiting for ESO. But before I had any plans of ESO I was already dreaming about playing the Division. I just hope the game is as great as the concept!

cant wait

6. Kgcobra

Kgcobra Veteran Member

I gotta admit the division is the one game im really excited for this year and i know many others in kg are too. but as said before ubi has many many new games coming out in 2014 that will "change" what we expect from certain genre's and tbh i think they're the one we wanna aim towards. i mean by far wildstar is probably the most anticipated mmo of 2014 for alot of people. i mean its got a unique housing and neighbour system aswell as its complete own combat system. and has been reviewed as literally changing the genre. so yea id say it would be one to represent in.

although im guna admit that although i will be playing wildstar unfortunately it wont be with KG as my main Guild. As an attempt to reconnect with my older bro im guna be heading up a guild with him and his wife.

as usual my two pence on the subject

7. viperidae

viperidae Veteran Member

wildstar looks good not many people in the beta though as far as i can see and regular testers are under NDA. excisted to see how it shapes up.

8. Artezza

Artezza Veteran Member

Wildstar really does look good, just a shame I missed all the beta keys they handed out this weekend, but hopefully I'll get one from the next wave they give out.

9. Plexka

Plexka Veteran Member

I might go for Wildstar, and hoping some others from KG will join me :D

10. Artezza

Artezza Veteran Member

Missed out on yet more wildstar beta keys this morning, I always seem to miss them by about an hour or so.

11. Jhones

Jhones Veteran Member

Been following Wildstar for what feels like forever and will defo be trying it out, having a poke around under the hood. Especially that housing system, right up my street.

12. Kgcobra

Kgcobra Veteran Member

imo i think the housing system in wildstar will be the selling point for alot of people. most mmo's is just here's your house have fun decorating it but imo the fact you can build crafting areas etc and even a raid portal with a buff is just freeking insane. plus with the paths available i think its guna get real good real quick.