1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best intellience agency?

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Infernoscare, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Infernoscare

Infernoscare Veteran Member

In a obvious frictional world, there was a bar where the worlds top 3 intelligence agencies, Russians KGB, United States CIA and China's MSS directors bragged about who was is best in the world. That night they decided to make a challenge, whoever find a panda in the woods and bring it out is named the best intelligence agency in the world. The next day, Russia demanded that they go first, and with strong conscription they unleashed the might of the motherland, firing heavy weapons and flamethrowers into the forest almost burning all of the trees. With no luck, United States was next, and they sent in the best pathfinders their country had to offer. Many, many hours later the men came back and reported that they couldn't find the panda. Next was China's MSS, 2 men ran into the forest with no equipment but batons, only coming back just about 5 minutes later, after a man running out and being beating yelling, "OKAY I AM A PANDA, I AM A PANDA, STOP BEATING ME!"