1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By ISY on Sep 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM
  1. ISY

ISY Banned

Ok so looking at the amount of people that are willing to donate towards a brand new Website, we would like to start pooling it all in so we can start moving forwards, Baring in mind before we can get ID820 to start working on a Demo/Previews/the project, we need to pay a certain sum up-front

The Estimate of the project is 200-400, looking at what people have said they would be willing to donate, we will be able to smash this goal & have enough left over to make some major changes to the community, not only In certain games, but on the forums as well, and overall advertisement for KonvictGaming

The easiest way for us to do this would be for people to donate via the "Konvict Donation" system, so that we can see who donated And how much, If you are donating towards the Website cause, PLEASE INCLUDE IT! in the note, or Send myself a PM once you have made a donation & we will add you to an award group, i have a designer working on the badge :)

Hopefully this project should be quite swift on completion, but will still take some time as Website development isn't quick, nor easy!

Donation link / url, click me!
    http://konvictgaming.com/misc.php?do=donate

//ISY
    //KonvictGaming

Comments

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by ISY, Sep 23, 2014.