1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website applications/software/programmer needed - Any info appreciated! <3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pukester, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Pukester

Pukester Member

Hey all, I hope my fellow KG members are enjoying themselves!

I am looking to get some assistance with the creation of a website and am looking for someone that has a good knowledge on programming/software skills to aid me in setting up.

The work done can be paid for and payment can be negotiated with me, I am hoping to get this all set up and ironed out as soon as ideally possible.

If you have good knowledge on the in's and out's of making a website and setting up software etc please drop me a message and we can talk in more depth about the details.

Thanks in advance to all replies, much love to the KG crew!

Thanks!

(I think this is the right forum section for this thread, please slap me if wrong lol)

**EDIT**

The role will require skills and experience in API / PHP / Java programming. Still looking for someone; once the initial work is done there will be an opportunity to earn passive income (Weekly/monthly) for a few hours work a week.

**EDIT**

2. Cyid

Cyid Veteran Member

I might be able to help you out, I've studied website design at college for a year and I'm currently studying programming at university. Although I don't know everything there is to know about website design, I can do a lot of thing.

3. Pukester

Pukester Member

Hey thank you for the reply, do you have a steam ID I can message you through please? :)

Thanks

4. Pukester

Pukester Member

In the mean time, if any one else is interested please do let me know, keen to get this under way a.s.a.p

Thanks!

5. Cyid

Cyid Veteran Member

You can find me on steam under the name The Cyidoniac (if that doesn't work try camthemaster) :)

6. Pukester

Pukester Member

After messaging Cyidoniac on steam three days in a row (seeing them online) and not getting any replies. I am still actively looking for someone that can help and is looking to earn some extra cash.

I am behind deadlines on this now so anyone that is serious about getting in on this is please let me know a.s.a.p please. Just to triple confirm, this is paid work.

Thanks

7. Velocius

Velocius Veteran Member

what type of website are you building exactly?

8. Pukester

Pukester Member

Please check your inbox for further info :)

9. Pukester

Pukester Member

**BUMP**

surely there is a KG member somewhere that can aid me with this? If not, any suggestions where I can find someone with the skills I need? who made KG website? Are they willing to help me for payment?

Thanks

10. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Hey buddy, try googling freelancers or something similar, im sure theres alot of talent out there willing to work, esp. for money! :)

11. Valundar

Valundar Member

Re-posted this to my combat arms clan site. I know there are a lot of technical guys there.. they built the website themselves. Ill let you know if i get any responses.

12. Pukester

Pukester Member

Thanks for the reply m8 is appreciated. Ive been looking around on www.fiverr.com there are a few people that state they can do what i need. their pages say they will reply within 6-8 hours... 3 days later i'm still sat here no closer!

I will keep the hunt going, I wont give up :)

Thanks again :)

13. Pukester

Pukester Member

You utter diamond! My fingers are firmly firmly crossed! Thanks for your help :)

14. ISY

ISY Banned

Pm me the information @Pukester

15. Pukester

Pukester Member

Hey guys and girls!

After being messed around by FIVE other programmers, I am back to the start again!? It seems that they are available to hear my project and idea. As soon as they have heard it they say they are too busy! Makes no sense at all to me!

So that being said, I am still looking for a Php programmer / someone to assist in setting up a website. THIS IS PAID WORK, depending on how much you are willing / capable of doing, the more you will be paid! Is a win win situation really. Ideally it would be great to get a fellow Konvict in on this.

I have tried all advice given in this thread and sadly still hitting brick walls. Is there any KG member out there that can help???

Look forward to reading all replies.

Thanks!

16. Rolexx

Rolexx Mr Cloud

First year in college here, studying website design and programming, I'm pretty good in html/css/javascript, and learning php now ( working with database etc.) I'm in for some experience, I'm willing to help here and there(for free), but don't expect much, i'm not a pro or anything.
    I think it'll be good for me to get more experience, because the more you do, the better you get at it!

17. Pukester

Pukester Member

Can you chuck me your skype ID in private message when you have a minute please m8.

18. Pukester

Pukester Member

Spoken to Rolexx and he will be in touch in the future with any advice/help but for now he will be unable to help us complete the project.

Still on the look out so if any website programmers out there please get in touch! :)