1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are so small..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Enrique, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Enrique

Enrique The Lost Cloud

[video=youtube;udAL48P5NJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU[/video]

"On January 5, NASA released an image of the Andromeda galaxy, our closest galactic neighbour, captured by the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope. The full image is made up of 411 Hubble images, takes you through a 100 million stars and travels over more than 40,000 light years. Well, a section of it anyway."

By just watching this, I'm so amazed how far we as humans has come. Even if the world may seem corrupted the way it looks, we have reached such extremely heights that or grand, grand, grandparent would never imagine. People even thought the earth we lived on was flat and was carried by huge turtles. They never imagine we would ever know what the bright shining things in the sky during night was really, they never knew the moon was a planet, and they never knew we would ever reach it one day to be standing on it.

People die everyday, both my greed and unfortune. But we try our best as human, atleast most of us does for a better world for our future childrens to live in. We are gonna survive, no matter what the hell people may say. We are just a part of this huge mess of galaxies, planets, stars. We are so small, that it's just so hard to even imagine.
    We will live on.

Hope you all have a great day also, keep on smiling for me <3

TL;DR - We are small, keep on smiling <3

(Sorry for writing such a long thing, it just felt good to imagine these stuff and amazing things because it makes me kind of sad seeing people so negative about the world ;-; )

2. Moloch

Moloch Veteran Member

Pretty awesome indeed

3. Artanix

Artanix gone

Its really awesome, always reminds me of the quote:

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” (Arthur C Clark)

I can't remember which computer game featured it (x-com maybe?), but yeah, if all that is empty, its pretty crazy >.<

4. Arcaniax

Arcaniax Veteran Member

a lot of planets to explore :D

5. Enrique

Enrique The Lost Cloud

Yeah dude, love that quote so much. It just describes the situation we as humans are in.

Let's explore!~

6. Vatz

Vatz Dont ask me.. Ask Doddsy!

haha I have this on my computer its epic

7. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

8. Enrique

Enrique The Lost Cloud

<3 Juliet.