1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to " Branch " on to KG - Whose the right person to talk with??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kaddison, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

I am fairly new to KG. I started my application here with the game ISS, Which I don't really play a bunch maybe once in a while but definitely since World Of Warcraft is getting ready to Launch there new expansion Warlords of Draenor. I have been playing that a lot and I knew KG had a World of Warcraft section that I could also become a part of.

:confused: Unfortunately, I didn't know I needed a different account just to play on EU servers since I'm on a US server. SO that has enabled from playing with y'all on EU Kazzak.

However, Before I entered the "military spouse status" and moving all over the place I used to have a guild on Stormrage(US) alliance [ TOP ALLIANCE POPULATED SERVER] :cool: The guild was awesome. Tons of funny, goofy people just wanting to chat and be a part of a community. Due to lack of internet service the guild had become inactive. :(

Since I am back and portable with a laptop now, me and my Co- Guild owner is beginning to start recruiting again. :rolleyes: Erghhh!

I have become attached to KG. ;) I don't want to leave and get busy with my guild on there. I have met a ton of new great people and helpful in KG. I also like the way y'all do things. :eek:

But other than all that... I was wondering who I would need to talk to and if it would be possible to do so or what I need to do and where to donate to possible get a spot in TeamSpeak for our growing guild on WoW.

I would rather become a part of something great than to go off on my own!
    Sincerely, Kaddison

2. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

You might want to concider talking to the WoW mod leader or a officer of KG. Not sure how this section manages multi clanning.

3. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

Alrighty I wasn't sure if I should talk to just a WoW mod... since it is dealing with the same game but different by diversity because EU and US servers are not the same.
    Then wanting to just donate for a Room in TS I thought maybe I would have to talk to and Officer for the community. If it was too much by asking I'm fine with that. I just still wanted to be a part of KG, I was hoping to get some answer by posting this in general chat.

4. Venum

From what i read, your a co owner of a guild wanting to recruit for that guild and pay KG to use a a section of the TS?
    Like i said your best off talking with the WoW mod leader or a officer, im pretty sure this deal wont be accepted tho.

Thanks
    Venum.

5. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

No its my guild and I have a Co owner named bear that's a good friend. But I'll just take your advice into consideration since you're pretty confident it won't be accepted. I'll just keep using my TS server. I was just trying to get more people into this gaming community and still be a part in it.
    Thank you for pretty much giving me the answer I needed.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I didn't want to multi clan, I didn't quite understand when you said that ; but Shield explained to me. But The guild I have made for Stormrage US server, Would be under KG. The members I recruit for that Guild would put an application THRU KG's Website and do the same Trial I had to do. I wouldn't even mind if a EU server Mod dealt with the Applications because I'm not sure how to do so. I got a hold of Doddsy Page though. I was going to send him a Message maybe he'd get what I was saying and could explain it better

6. Doddsy

Doddsy I am a wizard.

Aha thanks for your message, from what I gather, you basically want to create a US counterpart to the EU guild we have on Kazzak? So a KG guild in US Stormwind?
    I think I'm correct here, I'll put it to the higher ups and see what they think! It's good that you want to spread the KG name in such ways and thanks for your proposal to do so, I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Regards,

Doddsy

7. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

:) Kk Thanks Doddsy.

8. Venum

I guess there is a bit of confusion with how you have worded the whole thing then, I'll help you understand why i said what i said:

Multi-Clanning
    To be apart of two clans, being a full member of 2 or more clans.
    Unknown1 is apart of 'Clan 1' and 'Clan 2'

Due to multiple things you said such as -

• I have become attached to KG. I don't want to leave and get busy with my guild on there. I have met a ton of new great people and helpful in KG
      [*]I used to have a guild on Stormrage(US) alliance
      [*]me and my Co- Guild owner is beginning to start recruiting again. Erghhh!
      [*]I need to do and where to donate to possible get a spot in TeamSpeak for our growing guild on WoW.
      [*]I would rather become a part of something great than to go off on my own!

From all this the way you have asked if you guild can "hire" ts is why it sounded all suspicious and that is why i told you to contact the mod leader.

Next time all you needed to say is something along the lines of "Hey i used to run a guild thats becoming active im going to try get them all to apply"

Hope this clears up my reply to your question.

Venum

9. Crysis

Crysis Veteran Member

Seemed pretty clear to me.

10. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

Yeah, silly Venum :p

Nice to meet you, Kaddison! I really like the idea and I'm sure Doddsy will be able to help you get it started. Give me a shout if you need anything/want to double check any detail of how you might run it.

11. Kaddison

Kaddison Member

Nice to mean you as well Lauren :) Thanks.

12. Overdose

Overdose Banned

I am the WoW Mod Leader at the moment and the leader of the KG guild give me or Doddsy a poke on TS and one of us will sort you out, i'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement :)

13. Reamer

Reamer Clan Leader

I think having a US side of wow running would be fantastic for Konvict Gaming in the long run. There shouldnt really be a problem in regards to multi clanning as you will be recruiting mainly US members or EU with a different sleeping pattern.

Overdose is your guy to talk to as he has mentioned in the post above.