1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrades!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KuKi, Jun 14, 2014.

1. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

So, money coming in and I want to make a nice upgrade on my computer. New peripherals and a new case. Was thinking on the DeathAdder for the mouse, not sure on the keyboard and for the case a NZXT Phantom 410

If you have any suggestions please post them couse I'm not sure on anything yet. If you know of a better case with more space (I want to try to keep everything tidy) plz tell me

2. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog Pokemon Poster

What games do you play?

3. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Price range is a big one? you should specify this as size normally comes at a cost.

4. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

any reason why you buy a new case? :s seems stupid spending 99 dollars on a case when you could spend that upgrading internal parts

5. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

I'm getting 300€ +/- this month. Ill be getting a total of 900 in the end. I play CS, LoL and MMORPGs. Will be focusing mainly on FPS and TPS with the release of Division though ;)
    @kwinno well, it's pretty xD I dunno, I just want to make an upgrade to the case couse it's a mess right now... (Le me tries to get a pic with le phone)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any other upgrades are welcome aswell :)

6. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

looks like you just need some cable management :p
    if you don't have a modular power supply yet... IF yours fails or decreases, you SHOULD get a modular one, saves a lot of space in the case and has less heating (due to more airflow)

7. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

Will do ^^ they were more expensive at the time so I couldn't afford one xP

8. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member