1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TS not connecting

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Thalack, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Thalack

Thalack Member

Hopefully this is a hiccup, but I can't connect to TS. I can connect to any other TS server but Konvict Gaming I can't seem to connect to. Only error I get is failed to connect to server. I've been reading online that its an issue with an isp having an issue resolving the final ip, so I'm hoping later tonight it'll be fixed, or tomorrow.

2. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Cptfaust has same issue. He was online then got kicked ooffand couldnt get online at the same time as this happened to you thalack. Are you both using same ISP? Cptfaust is getting same error too.

3. Thalack

Thalack Member

Not sure, I'm using AT&T Uverse. If he's using that, then maybe they're having an issue with a server that would route the connection to the TS server.

4. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Send him a pm and check ^^ worth a try :) found it a bit weird that everyone else was fine but you and him couldnt get on at exact same time heh

5. Cptfaust

Cptfaust Member

I am in fact using AT&T U-verse.

6. Thalack

Thalack Member

Oh my, that avatar. Totally lost my train of thought...hold on a sec. Ok! Yeah, in my research I've found that this particular issue is generally an ISP issue, generally a hiccup that can last a few hours to a couple days. It depends on what's causing the problem. What I have found it isn't an issue with the TS server, and it isn't us (unless you count the fact we're using U-verse LOL) So it's just a waiting game for now. Hope whatever is going on is resolved soon.

7. Thalack

Thalack Member

Good news to anyone who was having trouble connecting to the TeamSpeak server and had U-Verse internet service. You should be able to connect again. Just checked a little bit ago and the connection goes right through. HOORAY!!!!:dance:

8. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Lol thats great cuz i just saw a pm ny jamlive who had same issue lol T_T could be the ddos attacks weve been under last night

9. Daryl

Daryl Banned

Nah DDOS wouldn't be at fault here, however strong. Clearly a AT&T issue, hooray for monopolies! :D Only time will tell if this issue sorts itself.