1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomas Müller acting school confirmed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JAMEZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. JAMEZ

JAMEZ Banned

[video=youtube;fxPOeEE1tRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPOeEE1tRo[/video]

2. KG Chaos

KG Chaos Veteran Member

lmao......such act much wow xD

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

First he got hit by Pepe's hand and everybody who ever played football knows it actually does hurt and every world class player would use it, but nothing would happen if Pepe didn't headbutt him. Only his stupidity is at fault here.
    Portugal mad cuz bad.

4. Shield1739

Shield1739 U can call me Daddy

5. JAMEZ

JAMEZ Banned

I've played football for clubs, it hurts slightly, but Müller went down like as if he'd broken his jaw or something, pathetic dive, should have been sent off as well as pepe, or at the LEAST yellowed.

Pepe's anger is understandable, maybe a little too much to headbutt, but it's the most outrageous dive i've seen in my life. Also for the mad coz bad statement.. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghutoi4lMUg)

6. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Rofl joke of the year

7. Yagami

Yagami Veteran Member

Honestly the headbutt was the reason why he got ousted, he should have known better it is a classic to fall like a bitch when you are around the 18m everyone is looking for it...

I dunno Portugal in this match seemed really out of it, i dunno what is gointg on but there must be somthing because they did not play as a team and the look on Ronaldo everytime the cam is on him kinda tells it all even befor the pepe's mistake...

On a side note kinda excited for tomorow cuz it is gonna be our day! (Algeria vs Belgium) and hopfully its gonna be a fun match to watch and well we win!!!!

8. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

Portugal still got raped. That changes nothing.

9. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Most outrageous dive? Have you ever seen Real, Barca, Brasil or any other club actually? Everybody's diving in proffesional football and you can't deny it (e.g. David Luis vs ManU, or Brasil's striker vs Croatia). It's Pepe's fault for not being able to control his emotions.
    And for what reason would Mueller be sent off or even yellowed? He didn't do anything against the rules, nor was it in the box, where for simulating you can maybe get a yellow card.
    And that video, what is it for? I could give at least 4 of these to confirm what i've said before.

With all the respec, but it seems you either have no idea of modern football or are just ignorant, or you're from Portugal and try to search for anything to comfort yourself after a loss.

Germany scored 4 fair goals and all Portugal did in a whole game was two free-kicks that hit the wall and one saved by Neuer.

10. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Just stop ROFL

11. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

sori, game 2 ez

12. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

Did no one notice that Argetina without luck almost lost against Bosnia? And that Bosnian player Muhamed Bešić owned Messi?

[​IMG]

13. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

dat photobomb. well Costarica was the best anyway :D

14. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

And now brazil drew against Mexico hohohohoho 2muchsuprises4me