1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There are enough gamers here to warrant building a chatroom for game development

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RyanSmith, Sep 4, 2014.

1. RyanSmith

RyanSmith Member

Hi everyone! I just joined Konvict today and am now a Trialist. I was asked to post my suggestion here, so here goes:

This server is big, the number of active members on this single gaming server is impressive. I've noticed there is no room where people can go to discuss ideas for game development, mod-making, and potential collaboration.

I think there are a good number of gamers who also have an inclination towards making their own games and would love to find a place to chill out and talk about what goes into making a game, programming, art, level design, sounds, music, you name it.

Thanks!

2. Cory

Cory Veteran Member

Sounds like a great Idea, I used to design small games a while back but found it hard to learn without being able to collab with other people. I'm all up for this idea, Let me talk to one of the mod leaders tomorrow night and see if we can do somthing like that. I would love to get back into game design. :) I cant promise anything as there might be some issues with this idea but I can sure try.

Have a Great Day,

Cory!

3. Azarela

Azarela Master Apprentice of Potatoes
    Staff Member

Can look into a place for something like that :)

4. MisterYoYoMuffin

MisterYoYoMuffin Veteran Member

Sounds like a great idea. I would love to test some of these mod's and stuff you guys would do.

5. Crypt

Crypt Veteran Member

Hey guys. I'm currently working with some idie devs on a couple of projects mainly using UE4. If you wanna talk/test some stuff/share what you've been working on, I'm normally hanging out with the LoL section on TS, so feel free to come grab me sometime

6. Not2EXceL

Not2EXceL Konvict Guest

I'd love to chill with some fellow programmers while I'm not playing games. Talk to me if you wanna know more about my programming experience.