1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the elder scroll online beta weekend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MadKai, Jan 8, 2014.

1. MadKai

MadKai Veteran Member

hey, ass some of u know eldar scroll is coming in beta sometime this year but somehow i got a invite for a weekend pass of this game. as i understoud they gonna let ppl test the game from friday to sunday and i was wondering iff anyone else had this invite and maybe be streaming ore something :)
    know it shoud maybe be in other games but its a general question abaout a game :)

2. Mr Bendiix

Mr Bendiix Veteran Member

The beta is most likely under NDA, so recording and streaming will not be allowed, if theres an NDA. You need to look into that before u start streaming it.

3. MadKai

MadKai Veteran Member

dont have a pc to stream :s and not that in to streaming to understand what that is "/

4. MmmMushrooms

MmmMushrooms Unregistered/Unconfirmed

I got it but I cant activated it for some reason, it tells me "you are not allowed to activate this key, please review our privacy policy"

5. MadKai

MadKai Veteran Member

yea i got the same thing but then i rechecked all boxes and it let me :) but u gotta use the email u used to apply for betakey when u registrate i think

6. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Isnt that because it'll validate this weekend? Im not sure, but im assuming you cant use it up until the actual betaweekend.

edit nvm, seems to not be the issue

7. MadKai

MadKai Veteran Member

but can we make a channel for it this weekend ? considering theres gonna be a big event and ppl wanna discuss this game with others :)

8. Sam

Sam Veteran Member

No need for a channel, just use the other games room, then change your name to say your playing ESO online

9. MmmMushrooms

MmmMushrooms Unregistered/Unconfirmed

#
    What boxes?

10. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member