1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terraria server up and running

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Overdose, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Overdose

Overdose Banned

IP: 81.19.216.40
    Port: 7777
    Password: Same as the TS password

Rules:
    1. Make your own base and put a sign on it OR add a section onto my house i will make a spawn
    2. No greifing
    3. Must be in KG and be on TS
    4. Must be civil to each other and act with other peoples interest in mind
    5. If someone has made a base with chests in you may look in them but do NOT touch anything without said persons permission.
    6. No redecorating anyone's base without said persons permission.

If you want to play on the server the server difficulty level will be up to current patch level so please keep that in mind that some sections of the map will one shot you if you are a new spawn. If you are in need of help ask if anyone on the server or someone you know in the clan who plays can help you or go single player and catch up.

THIS SERVER IS HARDMODE

2. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

Nice, will look into getting that channel in TS.

3. Suggett

Suggett Veteran Member

Server is brilliant so far, me, dovaan and hell have made a good start on it. I made the spawn a bit more user friendly for new players with a little spawn hut, signs as to what biomes are where and a little work bench.

4. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

The terraria channel in other games should suffice, kick people out if they are not playing terraria :)

5. Overdose

Overdose Banned

Well as i joined the server i got shouted at for not making a new character :'( so i guess I'm making the server fresh spawns only.

6. iudicy

iudicy Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Going underground got really dangerous for newbies after the wall of flesh got killed, can't really go there anymore :/

7. Overdose

Overdose Banned

I sorted you out with some gear and hp, you should be safe now :) if anyone else needs gear or hp just post. If you want a new world making i can back this one up and make a new one. No hassle.

8. Overdose

Overdose Banned

This server is now Hardmode only, Dovaan will be making a new spawn server for the inexperienced players so everyone is happy. For those of you who didn't appreciate the progression rate of my server the money did come out of my own pocket and i did try my best to give you guys the best experience. No hard feelings :3