1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stream Page On Website - Rust

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pukester, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Pukester

Pukester Member

Hey all!

Just noticed on the stream page there is no Rust tab / link. I know that our members stream frequently when playing this, I have myself a few times (why I do not know I suck lol).

But yea just thought I would mention it.

Cheers!

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Glad you mentioned that, there is a section for people who stream multiple games like Rust and Muffin and Dubt are two of them. However we are not going to just put anyone on our streamers list we tried this before and alot of people who were on it didn't stream at all or not very often. This also caused the website to lag at times because it had to load so many different streamers regardless if they were online/offline. We have upgraded our hardware now and it shouldn't be a problem however it will be now an incentive for streamers who represent us in a positive way rather than something that is just given straight away to people and they never stream as I can't think of anything worse than seeing a streamers list of people who don't stream or hardly stream. The people who are currently on it stream multiple times throughout the week as well as promoting and advertising KG while they do it. Also our clan channel is listed on it because its our clan channel ^^

People are welcome to approach me if they think they fit this and we can see about adding them to the list. We are all about helping people who want to stream and are looking to get into streaming but they need to have the right attitude for it and keep streaming regardless of their size and popularity. We hope by doing this we will get a nice amount of core streamers who help grow and advertise KG on Twitch.