1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By Bullseye on Jul 19, 2014 at 7:00 PM
  1. Bullseye

Bullseye Veteran Member

Hey everyone.

I'm writing this post because as of now, I will be stepping down as an Officer. I've had a great time being a part of the administration team, Its been an experience (I'd highly recommend to anybody interested to make an application to become a part of the team). But sadly the time has come around when I've burnt out, and I feel the need to focus on my real life more so, and just generally have the time to play games instead of solving problems.

Over the past few weeks i've been becoming increasingly slack as an officer. So I'm going to take this opportunity to step down, and I'm sure someone who has the motivation can take my position.

I wish KG as a community all the best, and I'm very sure that I’ll spring back from recent events.

I'll still come on TS from time to time.

Thank you all for giving me this opportunity to be in this position, but my time has come.

Regards,
    Bullseye

Comments

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by Bullseye, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Strad
      Strad
      God Allmighty, that's some hellish spree.
      Great thanks for what you have done, for all your work and dedication! You've done hell of a good job!
    2. Reamer
      Reamer
      All the best bud. Thanks for everything you have done.
    3. Jonas
      Jonas
      Bullseye man..
      Same thing goes for you! Your a top bud and I wish you all the best.
      I've enjoyed our time playing games! You and Rada got me to play DayZ for the first time, and oh the fun times we had!
      I consider you a real friend of mine and you will continue to be one!

I'll miss not having you around, like you usually were.
      But real life calls and I respect and understand your decision.
      Best of luck man.

I also think I speak on behalf of the entire community, when I say; A massive thank you for everything you've done for KG!
      A true asset, that will be missed.

A friend and a dayum good officer!

I am glad you decided to not leave completely and still hop on ts from time to time!

See you around man!

YOURS,
      JONAS <3 :3
    4. Shorty
      Shorty
      It's still sad to see so many original guys who help build KG's structure to become what it is today slowly get further away from the clan itself. I know it would happen at some point but the last week has been very hard for me to see. I have seen the ups and defiantly the downs of KG. I hope we carry on KG in a way that everyone is still proud to say they are apart of. With some new and old faces alike. Don't be a stranger in the future and all the best.
    5. Bragoon
      Bragoon
      Thanks for all the good times listening to me whine Bullseye, I'll miss not being able to bug you ;)
    6. Mickie
      Mickie
      Sad about this. However, I will be seeing you. All is good!
    7. Shield1739
      Shield1739
      They are all leaving d:

Hwehyehe!?!?