1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars The Old Republic guild ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Plexka, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Plexka

Plexka Veteran Member

Is the any possibility that Konvict would make guild for Star Wars the Old Republic ?

2. Xi41

Xi41 Veteran Member

I doubt it

Swotor has a very small player base these days compared to other mmo's. As such recruiting will be difficult with the lack of interest. Furthermore the game's business model is highly exploitative if you view it as "f2p" instead of sub based.

Lastly having the title of "biggest blockbuster mmo failure" hanging over its head in terms of reviews or opinions won't help the above.

3. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Yeah I think its better to try and find one of those still active guilds and roll with them, because if there were to be made a KG Swtor guild, there would prolly be very few in them.
    I think its better to hop on board with some of those still active guilds :)

4. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Established MMOS are so hard to recruit for because guilds and people are already well established in the game. We find this with WoW however with the new expansion on the horizon we should be able to attract new and existing wow players to the community and our guild :)

5. The_Stargazer

The_Stargazer Veteran Member

Hate to say it, but I agree with the guys above... SWTOR had so much potential, but it was squandered by lack of end game on release. They've tried to fix it, but it is too little, too late.

6. Plexka

Plexka Veteran Member

Ok, thanks for the replies