1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

siberia v2 question

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RaZoR!, Aug 14, 2014.

1. RaZoR!

RaZoR! Member

hey guys i got this headset but it feels like it squashing my head. is this just because its new and it will bed in over time or is this just how its gonna stay because if so im sending it back lol.

2. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

have you tried googling the reviews on the headset to see what other people are saying?

3. RaZoR!

RaZoR! Member

ye i did but they all say ahh its amazingly compfy. bla bla bla and thats fine but im just wondering if its tight cuz its new or not and noone seems to answer that question for me lol

4. Zamuli

Zamuli Veteran Member

I've had a v2 for several years now, and recently replaced my old one with a new one, but neither of those ever caused any issues for me( until the old one broke :D ). Then again I have a small head and the v2 fits really nice, but knowing the desing I wouldnt be surprised if it was tight for others. At least with my old one there was no signifigant loosening during my use, except on the pads ofc which I replaced once. Don't know if any of this helps.

Edit:
    I would say they in general have a firm fit, not excatly light as a feather, but no squashing either. Also from my experience, if a headset aint comfy when its new, it prob wont be when its old.

5. RaZoR!

RaZoR! Member

thanks for the reply ye there pretty tight but i think pads will wear in ova time. i like the headset i got the frost blu edition looks sick as tits but hey ill just bear with it and let u know wat happens haha !

6. mattheus84

mattheus84 Member

Hey RaZoR!,
    I'm having problems with my current microphone and i'm looking into the V2, but this website says my head isn't the smallest as well.
    59,5 cm (measured it :grimacing:)

Still happy about the V2?

Kind regards,

7. Schiggy

Schiggy Member

I had issues with the mic on the siberia twice usually about 2-3 weeks after i bought it. Sent it back to amazon and got another one...mic also broke...so I gave up and got myself a cheap clip-on mic which has now worked for the last 12 months On top of that the pads wear easily and the sound quality overall is not that great...I feel like the v2 is not worth the price

mattheus84 likes this.