1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SHiFT's E3 Shopping list

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KuKi, Jun 9, 2014.

1. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

I know there are still more E3 coming and some games weren't showed (yet) but so far this is my list for 2014!

DEFINITELY:
    Assassins Creed Unity is showing by far to be the best AC to come with a 4 man co-op campaign and all new dynamic environments.
    Tom Clancy's Division: As expected from a Tom Clancy's game, this one overcomes any expectations i have with every footage they release. It gets better and better by the second!
    Mirrors Edge 2: By far, a game in my "TOP" List and with that said it's obvious that I'm buying the sequel

SHADES OF GRAY:
    Borderlands the Prequel: Incredible like every other borderlands game but until I get more information I'm not moving it out of this category
    GTA V: Rockstar needs to learn to respect PC gamers... Not sure if I'm buying this game in October...
    FAR CRY 4: Still too early.
    The Crew: Hmmm need more info but so far, it's going on a good direction!
    Evolve: Too early.

LET-DOWNS:
    Battlefield Hardline: has potencial and looks good but with all those fails, I'm not going to buy another EA product (Mirrors Edge excluded) so soon...
    Dawngate: Didn't like it... Felt like a Dota2 rip off...

2. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

The Crew will be REALLY good. I've been following the game for a big while now and i can say it's what i've been looking for in a long time.

Also, assassins creed sucks. LET THE HATE FLOW

3. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

Lol sensual AC is one of my all time favorites xD u can say that AC 3 sucked...

4. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Think i'm gonna stick with:

Tom Clancy's Division: Hoping this is good, i still reference it to APB, i loved that game and if it's even remotely the same (open world 4v4 ish) def buying it
    Mirrors Edge 2: i was looking for the sequel as soon as i finished ME1

GTA V: on the fence here... i LOVE GTA but i hate that i had to wait a year to even get it for PC... still thinking

5. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

All ACs suck. ALL. OF. THEM.

6. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

That's just your opinion :)

7. Knightmare

Knightmare Member

Mirrors Edge 2 and The Division I'm excited for.