1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless self promotion ;)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anna Luna, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Anna Luna

Anna Luna Veteran Member

Hello sweet people!

It would be a massive help if you would go like www.facebook.com/Aleyandrahandmade. This is my facebookpage for my crafts I make and try to sell. There is also a give away going on the page, so feel free to like, share and comment on that as well :D

Thanks for your support! <3

Anna

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Liked for you :D

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

this

4. Paz

Paz Clan Leader

Liked Too :D

5. Lithara

Lithara Konvict Guest

6. Arcaniax

Arcaniax Veteran Member

7. MrChickenwing

MrChickenwing Veteran Member

so how much do you ask? :p (liked btw)
    and what things do you mainly like make? liek if you make some kind of boxes like you did in the big picture on the page i might try to get some from you :) i need boxes to store away my warhammer 40k miniature models.
    and do you take requests to make? :)

8. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

invited all my friends

9. Anna Luna

Anna Luna Veteran Member

These boxes are quite small, I would assume you'd need big ones? It depends on what size you want them and what you would want on them ^^ send me an inbox here or on fb and tell me what it is you are looking for and I'll try to give you an idea of what I could do and what it would cost :) It depends on my materials as well. I can take requests, as long as it's like a rough description and I have some freedom, I quite enjoy making something for someone :)

At the moment I am mainly into cards :) If you look at the etsyshop tab on the facebook, or just go here; www.etsy.com/shop/aleyandrahandmade you can see the size and the price of the box on the coverphoto!

10. MrChickenwing

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1340003&prodId=prod1160010a
    if you can watch this its the largest model avaible i have, if you cant watch it go www.games-workshop.com, go warhammer 40k-armies-grey knights-heavy support- dreadknight.
    the size of it should be displayed there in the description, if thats too big for you to make look for terminators there, cause i have alot of metal models of those and they break parts often, and ill really need something like a firm wooden box to store them in, but around here in belgium not that cheap tho and not good quality.

11. Anna Luna

Anna Luna Veteran Member

Hmmm, I think I couldn't get them a lot cheaper, but I'll have a look around for you and get back to you in the next few days :) Thanks for your interest anyways :D

12. MrChickenwing

and id like to have it like customized, like you saw like the swords on heire armor and ribbons and books? but ill explain better once you know you are able to make that size :p

or if you want to try to make a customized book where i can write in? :p

13. Anna Luna

Anna Luna Veteran Member

It doesn't say anything about the actual size of the figure :p so let me know the size of the box you need?

I am experimenting with bookbinding and hope to finish my first notebook soon, so who knows, I could make you a book maybe ;)

14. MrChickenwing

hurray, and the model height is somewhere around 10 inch-1 feet.
    the width of the base is 6 inches, but ill measre ot wednesday cause i got it all laying around in my club where i play.

but ill let you know, and hope i dont forget to measure it XD