1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Semtex is a cuuuuuuuu-

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kkiks, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

I figured this title is the best title to catch BIG STEVENS eye n rest of yous.

so, before I get banned by somebody, I`ll just explain who I am. The name is Kkiks, and I am about 95% sure nobody knows me.

Basically, I joined this clan a few years ago, when it was just a casual APB clan, had a ton of amazing people(Krim, Seedy,Mr.X,Doom,Marchetti,Vixz,Traxin,Zcarto,DOOM,Mindslap,TheRealDeal,mentalcase,ORIENTE,urdghah or whatever the fuck, most difficult name EU). I had a blast, I was a kid though back then, adapting in was difficult but the people over here changed me and so did Sem.

Was loyal to KG, and as time grew, I went up in ranks untill one day, me and Doom were the leaders of this clan(alright, co clan leaders, but semtex was afk, prob still is today hah, and he gave us the ropes). We made this clan HUGE, well, me and Doom in charge, along with Flo, Abberz, Demane, Shtrudel, Strad, Strat, Jewels etc.etcetce. I can make this list huge and take you all way back in time if you want but I think it is too much, or if anybody is interested in the history of KG then let me know lol.

We took KG to the top of APB, and we had many great players that still play APB atm and many great people. Sem can vouch that me, Doom, Demane and Abberz never lost. We did carry Sem a lot, he was a good player, kinda like a player who has periods; he could be absolutely amazing or proper dogshite. :) (Played really well against the Outcasts though, as they were our rivals and Semtex never wanted to lose.). This clan was tight, a brotherhood is even put lightly, everybody always stood out for each other when needed.

Sem kinda hated me and doom, loved us at the same time I guess. While we got the clan to top, we made friends and enemies at the same time.

Why do I make this post?

Well, first, for old times sake, I want to call Semtex nasty words as always, for the old times sake.

Second, just watched how KG has grown completely. So many people, it is impressive to look.

The OldDirty sign really touched me, what a lad. He always came on TS so angry and wasted, yet he was always polite to you. He was a legend.

Shout out to Sem(if you have time, hit me up on steam and/or PM on the forums) and to all of you, more to the people who actually remember me. I´ll throw some pictures up from the "good old days", if anybody is interested.

Also, auto save is really good, I deleted the whole post and then just got it back lol. this post could be even bigger but cba to write that much.

Take care yall! :)

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Sup noob.

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Kkiks? Thought you're banned, sup froob?
    Guess i'm one of the few people who actually remember you being a scrub in APB :D

Dem good times.

4. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

SHORTY. THIS GUY. ABSOLUTE hero. He played enforcer more than crim, but we always caused shit together lol. You guys are lucky to have him as your clan leader. But he always told us when we went out of line. He joined TS and said "what the fuck guys" and we lost it every time. lol. How ya been, man?

Strad was a hero aswell, but we had a problem with him. A guy called Crackfox(still plays apb, old member though) called him australian. This polish guy has the greatest accent of all time, it is too much to handle. Great person, loved doom, hated ponies, thank god. How ya been?

Ye, when I joined the clan I was a proper scrub, times changed, but strad was a scrub with me lol. Amazing times.

I`ve been same as always, shit. Play apb every once in a while, play dota a bit more lol.

5. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Didn't he say I was South African?
    Doom, i looked up to him if it comes to sniping, so did i look up to you if it comes to designing cars. Ended up having my own cars thread on official forums. Oh dear, we had loads of fun back then, one thing didn't change though: i'm still a scrub :D
    Recently i've been sitting in social most of a time, rarely playing dota too.

FADEAWAY SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

6. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

haha you two were a pain the ass it was fair to say, however I did see the non trolley side of you and so did Semtex which is why he kept you here for a while lol.

7. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

I think it changed from Australian to South African, not sure why but it defo did. It was prob. when you got a different mic.

Ye, I remember, but most people did look up for Doom if it came to sniping, so did I lol. Designing cars was fun, link me your thread.

Still a scrub? eeeh, our scrub though.

JORDAN, FADEAWAY, SPLAAAAAAAAAASH! Fucking amazing, I still have that picture I think lol, I`ll check it out in a bit, on my laptop anyway.

8. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

exactly, we did work, fun came with it though. You trolled with so you can`t give me shit lol. (we kinda maby-defo did make road blocks at clan events and heard everybody screaming on ts lol).

Shorty did try to keep us a bit...uhh,checked? he did a decent job, but the prob. was that we were here before him lol.
    much love though

9. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

10. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

I`ll send you the Bulls jersey if you want. Can`t make a new one though lol.

love that japanese car but it has no sides ! the hood is really good, if the whole car had more color then it would be amazing :p

11. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Made one for female, got all the logos, but premium ended and that car i most likely gave away loooooooong time ago :D

12. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

[​IMG]

I can´t name half of these people.

Semtex,Tweety,Me,Doom upfront, everybody else is a blurr lol

13. Tropics

Tropics Veteran Member

Holy scheisse its Alive...

BugsGummy here btw:)

14. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

BUGS FUCKING GUMMY, how ya been man, it has been a while.

Semtex always told us not to say anything in the district chat....however.

[​IMG]

There are prob. a lot more though lol

15. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

16. Tropics

Tropics Veteran Member

Im fine thanks, still playing apb aswell.

How about you? getting back to apb ^^?

@strad wish we could get those times back...

17. Paz

Paz Clan Leader

yo kikks. how ya doin man. you were in charge of APB when Kwinno and i joined.

18. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

true story! sup kikks!

19. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

Strad that vid is fine, not a glory day vid, but fine. :p

Sup Paz and Kwinno, how you both doing? Long time no see indeed, hah. :p hows sem treating you.

20. Kkiks

Kkiks Veteran Member

this thread is not dying untill sem says something, asshole