1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryse son of Rome

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hector, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

After switching from xbox 360 to ps4 I never got a chance to play this as was xbox one exclusive. Was a bit bummed about it, but turns out they are making a port to the PC. As soon as I see. It on PC it was an insta buy. Anyone interested in it check it out here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/302510/

2. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Yea i seen that too looks really good!

3. Skilly

Skilly Veteran Member

I have it on xbox one. I hope they will bring more out for it on the pc. It does get a little repetitive after a while.

Also make sure you try jumping over or going under all areas in the levels if you are interested in pick up for achievements :)

4. Venum

On sale atm -%50

5. Boston Broiler

Had this for a while now, played for an hour its the most repetitive game looks cool though!

6. Venum

Aye reminds me a bit of err batman mechanics, spam fast attacks then press a colour coded button :p

7. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

Ryse son of QTE's

Watched a playthrough on the xbone and it looks alright, I guess. Wasn't particularly wowed by it.

8. Boston Broiler

Basically yeah its like God of War graphics with batman/assassins creed mechanics!