1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progression Sub-Forum for League of Legends.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tech 5, Oct 26, 2014.

1. tech 5

tech 5 Banned

Hey guys, It's Kieren, I'm writing this post to make a suggestion to the KG Staff about having a Sub-Forum for League of Legends. I also want to know what you guys think of this idea :D

So, a few days back a made a post in the League of Legends General Chat known as My Journey to Gold - KG Predator where I would put down all of my progress in the League of Legends SoloQ.

As you can see if you click on the link, this post got some really good feedback from members and staff alike saying how it was a good idea :D So I was thinking if we can make a sub-forum where other members can also make threads like this without cluttering up the General Chat.

So, what do you think?

2. Shadi

Shadi Veteran Member

Isn't that kinda what general chat is for? If something goes below that it should be called LoL Lounge or LoL spam? :p

3. tech 5

tech 5 Banned

That's a fair point, but if enough people are interested in doing it, then surely it could warrant its own sub-forum?

4. Sinthed

Sinthed Member

I actually think this is a great idea, since I am personally in the process of going and recording "every" single champion as a jungler, two-three games in diamond/gold elo(Switching it up, depends on which champ it is.) Personally I would just love a sub-forum where people can post guides, videos, quick pro-tips and etc.