1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoE Path of Exile

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PrOMan0o0, Oct 26, 2013.

1. PrOMan0o0

PrOMan0o0 Banned

Guys what you think about to we make clan in PoE. We can help each other with farming,leveling up and much more...So if you are intrested to give feedback you post here.

2. Mr Bendiix

Mr Bendiix Veteran Member

We already got diablo 3 and those games are very simular. BF4 is coming out in a few days and a lot of the staff will go to that game for a while so theres no one really to cover the game. And its not really a game you keep playing, its like a game you play for a while then quit due to the fact it requires so much farming to keep up, and if you make like a build mistake and cant affort the orb of regreats, you pretty much need to reroll a new character.

Its a fun game to play every now and then and if you can get a few guys together, then great, but i dont see PoE as an official game for KG.

Thats just my 2 cents on this.

3. Xi41

Xi41 Veteran Member

As much as I love PoE, I can't see there being a huge interest in it unlike Diablo 3, purely due to it being more niche. A couple of us dip into it now and then, but for the most part it would be difficult to build a community solely around PoE.

4. Key

Key Veteran Member

I like PoE more then Diablo 3 cause there is more things to customize in... I love developing my own character i like and not be preset by certain class/skills

5. Mr Bendiix

Mr Bendiix Veteran Member

We're not saying u cant play it, i just dont see this as an official KG game.

6. Xi41

Xi41 Veteran Member

If you want to play with other people from kg - then come hang out in the Diablo 3 section on ts as there are a couple of us playing it on and off ;)