1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People please move to correct section

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sombrero G, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Sombrero G

Sombrero G Veteran Member

Hey all KG guys & girls !

Just a quick one, iv'e noticed over the past couple of weeks that people play and stay in the same section day in day out even if they play a different game, so i went to the CSGO section the other day and there was a couple of guys playing DayZ and talking about it, why not come down to the DayZ section and come play and talk with us ? if you don't wanna talk or play with us at least be in the right section please. It is not to hard to scroll down a wee bit down the teamspeak just to make the section a little bit more busier, even if there is no one in there and you are in there by your self people will follow and come and play with you if you make the effort. Im in there daily and i wait for people they soon come along when they know people are playing. It would be great to see some new faces.

Cheers Sombrero G

2. Cel

Cel Veteran Member

Yeah please join us if you play, we don't bite.. and we'd love to have you ;)

3. Daryl

Daryl Banned

It makes sense to do this guys. You will find more people playing the game if you're in that section!

4. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

I definitely agree :) It makes a very big difference for the smaller sections on TS.