1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overlays/logos/pictures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cixx, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Cixx

Cixx Member

View attachment 2818 View attachment 2819 View attachment 2820 View attachment 2821 View attachment 2822

Hi, my name is Eddie, also known as Cixx here in KG. I'm a streamer and a relatively new graphics designer. I create logos, overlays and pictures on demand.

The images that I posted here are a couple of my overlays that I've created. (Note, the Diablo was the first Diablo overlay I've ever done so that's why it looks half-done. Same with the hearthstone one, I've mainly been doing csgo overlays), and the reason why I'm posting this here is because I'm wondering if we have any members that are in need of overlays, pictures and logos etc.

As I'm currently studying at full time and recently lost my job I've decided to try to make this work as a small income generating source. If you're interested, send me a PM or just poke me on teamspeak!

(I don't remember seeing anything about selling things but if there is a rule about that, then the mods are free to remove this post)

Good luck in all your games fellow KG-members! With best regards, Cixx!