1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OP Steam Support is actually shit...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KuKi, Oct 15, 2014.

1. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

So as some know, I got my computer hacked a few days back (I was outside), and when I came back to my computer, I see my mouse cursor moving freely, accepting a steam trade offer and taking all my items away. Its an inventory with quite a lot of money in it... Tried to avoid it but failed. My inventory is now empty.
    blocked the guy, contacted steam support and reported him. today i got this emai:

[​IMG]

How dafuq can i prove i was hacked?! isnt a fuckin suspicious trade a flag itself?!?!
    If there are any computer and hacking geniouses out there that can help me prove this, please step forward.

[​IMG]

i dont even care for most items but there are 2 CSGO skins there that are important to me and cost quite a bit...

so yea, with this message i can say "FUCK YOU STEAM SUPPORT". I did everything you asked me to do and this is how you deal with the problem?!

2. Flash

Flash Veteran Member

would be pretty hard to prove something like that as he remoted your desktop to do the trade so from a steam admin point of view would look pretty legit as your account wasnt hacked, he just needed to remote access once you were logged in to steam

3. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

thats pretty much what happened i guess... and i hate it