1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if it is allowed - but Americans will know of this cause! (its just a fundraiser!)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MystiqueAngel, Jan 27, 2015.

1. MystiqueAngel

MystiqueAngel Konvict Guest

Alright, My son is in 5th grade at our local Elementary School (Not sure of the EU equivalent! He's 11 going on 12 :))
    Last month his grade helped the needy by donating food and making food baskets for those who were in need for the holidays (awww sweet right?) Well he just started a fundraiser for his school where they raise money for the American Heart Association! if he can raise enough he can get a Trophy (which I find bad ass! but that's just the mommy in me!) he set a personal goal of $250 USD (if he gets that I'll be surprised and so proud!) was just wondering if anyone would be willing to donate (even a dollar) to his fundraiser? If not that is totally okay! I was just thinking of people who kicked ass that was known to help other fundraisers and well when i think of who to turn to when one of my boys has one of these it is family and friends... and since i do consider a good portion of you friends i though.. Hey KG! :D

So if you can help him kick ass at the school fundraiser and help raise money for a good cause around here ^_^ please click the link below - it goes straight to his page for online donations! (We'll be going door to door this weekend) :)
    http://jumphoops2015mwa.kintera.org/sonnyheemsah

Love ya All,
    MystiqueAngel

2. MystiqueAngel

3. MystiqueAngel

The 13th is the last day for this :) if people wanna help him out.