1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By VeinBe on Dec 30, 2014 at 1:59 AM
  1. VeinBe

VeinBe Veteran Member

Right i'm so hyped now about this, so i will get straight to the point even though I feel like talking the living fuck out of you:

We're making new DayZ recruitment posts to better the posibilities of DayZ players.. okay fine.
    Now the twist is, we're gonna make a really good made montage to this recruitment post, that's gonna be edited by BlackOut.

Our job as members of KG DayZ

GIVES US ALL DAYZ RELATED SHIT YOU CAN THROW AT US - in form of pictures/videos/sound clips

Therefore i made a TEMPLATE, if you don't follow this template we don't give a fuck, no offense. I even delete the replies. ALSO: ONLY CONTENT FROM KG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TEMPLATE INCOMING
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    [ NUMBER ] [ DESCRIPTION/WHY THIS MIGHT BE INTERESTING ]
    [ DIRECT LINK ]

[ DIRECT LINK ]

[ DIRECT LINK ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXAMPLE:

[ 1] [ I like it, because it shows how much we love each other ]
    [ http://gyazo.com/89d4093681ad3213f3d0571da4b296b8 ]

[ 2] [ DESCRIPTION/WHY THIS MIGHT BE INTERESTING ]
    [ DIRECT LINK ]

[ 3] [ DESCRIPTION/WHY THIS MIGHT BE INTERESTING ]
    [ DIRECT LINK ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOW NOT TO DO IT:
    [ NUMBER] [ yolo420 sweg 123]
    [http://gyazo.com/89d4093681ad3213f3d0571da4b296b8]

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME!

Comments

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by VeinBe, Dec 30, 2014.