1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW GAME: Swordsman online

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by godzj, Jul 2, 2014.

1. godzj

godzj Member

Hi im wondering if there will be a group for swordsman online.
    If there will be a group i would like to apply for a mod even thou it seems like my actions are mostly trolls in LoL. I am considerate about my actions towards others. but im not to fond of typing large posts on forums.

Yours faithfully

Godzj / Pizzaranger / Jary

2. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

Please don't play this. It sucks.
    Me and my group of friends waited so long for this to find out it's not that good.

3. godzj

godzj Member

wel im still gonna try it :p

4. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

You should play Blade & Soul. It's more worth the time

5. godzj

godzj Member

sure ill try it :) but still gonna play this

6. Tech 2

Tech 2 Unregistered/Unconfirmed

To consider this game as a clan game you'll need:
    10 people playing it actively for more than a week (10 at the same time...)
    and you need a recruitment post written up

7. godzj

godzj Member

where do you need to put up the post?

8. AL.AN.

AL.AN. Veteran Member

In the game's Official Forums, Group/Clan/Guild/Brigade sub forum if it has one :)

9. godzj

godzj Member

so i need to make a new folder for it if i want to make it a official clan in this community? while the game release is tomorrow?

10. Reamer

Reamer Clan Leader

The recruitment post needs to be written so we can check it, post it in here if you wish. It needs to be adequate for posting on the games forums (Not on KG) and any forums that are covering the game also.

Once this is done if you can show us that you have 10 people actively playing it over a week (all in the same channel at the same time, the other games section on ts is fine for this to begin with) then we will support you with this section.

However this isn't just a situation where you get the game setup, we create forums for it here and sections on ts and then people don't actively recruit. If there are no outside applications coming in then it may aswell stay in the other games section.

11. godzj

godzj Member

well that is nice and all but ill probably need some help already with a recruitment post because i suck at formalities and the needed skill in English..... if someone is interested in the game would you be so kind to help me with this? :D

12. AL.AN.

AL.AN. Veteran Member

Decided to download the game since the trailer got me a little. Gonna play it through the beta to see how it pans out :)

13. MystiqueAngel

MystiqueAngel Konvict Guest

i will SAY this...... Swordsman is okay...BUT it is ran by PWE which if you've played any PWE game = hell. To play you need to run ARC - WHICH slows down computers (Says it doesn't but it has like 3 processes running constantly when you're online and it DOES monitor what you do IE if you run back end stuff that you're not "Supposed" to while in game (IE : Macros/Bots/Hacks etc))

I have dealt with PWE for the last 3 years and dear god i hate that company they are TERRIBLE towards their customers/player base. IT is a good reason why i never stuck through with Swordsman (Played the beta)