1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New forum font size.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vandergrift, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Vandergrift

Vandergrift Veteran Member

Just wondering if it takes getting used to it or if other people feel the same way about the font size being use on the forum page. The one I am typing in just fine but all the posted posts and the front forum page everything is so tiny. A suggestion to increase the size?

[​IMG]

I could put a default zoom on the whole website but if I am not the only one who thinks this it might just be better.

Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread, I have not found it if it has.

2. Teun

Teun Konvict Guest

yes, I agree

3. Moloch

Moloch Veteran Member

Totally agree
    I have the site zoomed 120% so i feel ya man

4. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

I like the size being smaller of the font. The big size makes my eyes hurt actually like we had in our old forums, I find this a lot easier to read. Isy already posted this in the chatbox earlier:

[​IMG]

http://konvictgaming.com/f40/new-website-36907-5.html

I don't mind if it's increased by 1 but I honestly don't want big letters like in the old forum. Plus it wouldn't fit with this layout imo.

5. Vandergrift

Vandergrift Veteran Member

The size you get while typing would be good enough for me.

6. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

The layout overall is too small IMO. This is literally the only site that I had to set to 110% to see everything properly.

7. Lt Usher

Lt Usher Veteran Technician

Hmm.It's true the design flows best with smaller fonts. That was intended. Is it really a problem to have it 110% zoomed? Because that sounds like it fixes the issue and doesn't influence the great rift of opinion here since that change affects only your individual experience. If you can, however, screenshot me the specific parts that needs increasing, I can make an option available in your profile settings to increase the font in these areas on a per-user level. These pieces have to be fine tuned individually because I want to keep the design as articulate as I can.

8. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

and that's where our opinions differ. I like this size :) Like ISY said, its a matter of opinion.

That's too big for my taste. especially with this layout.

9. Arkius

Arkius Veteran Member

Unfortunatly, having the be zoomed in by 110% to even read whats going on is a minor irritance, if we could get a slight increase to the font size that would help, Im not talking massive, but things like the Global Notice need to be bigger than the font size we go for on the forums anyway.

10. pEoN

pEoN Veteran Member

interns of "accessibility" and web standard it is indeed quite small.
    only problem I see is the non computer savvy people, who do not know how to change there browser zoom could potentially struggle to read or find content especially people with bad eyesight.

I also have never like'd larger fonts surrounded by much smalerl fonts- personal design thing