1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My trial is fucking stupid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by venoM, Feb 11, 2015.

1. venoM

venoM Banned

One tip for trials, dont do anything that will piss these sensitive sliver elites off. They will get all their friends and family to give your trial a shity feedback and complain about what you did, no matter how small the matter. Hence, from experience, I used the voice changer twice for a net time of about 2 minutes, they got butthurt and reported me and gave me negative feedback(s). The MOD even told me not to worry about it, because he even thought that it was stupid to report such matter. Waste of time, in both our eyes. I did not pass the trial due to 2 minutes of talking with voice changer LMAO. Though, I'm glad that they didn't accept me, cause there are better communities than this, even though Konvict was actually pretty good, I just think their trial system is lame, unfair and unfuckable. What do I mean by unfuckable? Dont fuck around, because the sliver elites will give you a bad time.

P.S. I'm on a rant on how retarded this system can be, it said that I did not pass because of either lack of activity, which is wrong because I've been on TeamSpeak ever since I applied, or I got too much negative feedbacks, which all the negative feedbacks was from sliver elites reporting me for literally 30 seconds of voice changer, I mean if you're going to report me, atleast do it once for one occasion, you don't have to get all your buddies and report me together for the SAME SHIT LMAO! OH yeah how can I forget not passing without enough feedbacks? Well I'm sure I got more positive feedbacks than negatives, but after my 2 minute session of "trolling", I guess they dismissed all the positives and just failed me?

Anyways, end of my rant, thanks for wasting my time Konvict. It was actually fun playing with some friendly and open-minded players on this server. Before I end this post, I'd like to thank these following players for a good time :)

-need<
    -kwick
    -Alphaicus (i think?)
    -Anarchyz11
    -LADY
    And i think a few more, but I can't remember from the top of my head.

2. Semtex

Semtex Veteran Member

Actually what you said isn't the entire truth
    You joined channels of games of which you don't play even raid channels with DnD and disturbed members for no reason and disrupted raids

You where told 3 times and each time ignored it

Your feed back from "silvers"
    The only negative where your constant disruption of players from csgo and other sections

You where extended for 1 week after your initial trial

And recieved no feedback

We would extend your "fucking stupid "trial again

But I have to wash my hair so I can't be bothered

I'm bald btw

If you want to extend rather than vent shite
    Speak to a mod

3. venoM

venoM Banned

Actually I do play those games, it's just I didn't apply. So you're saying I have to apply to speak with players of those channels? So what exactly is your definition of "disturbed"? I went to their channel and said "Hey, SUP" in voice changer, and I just laugh at their initial response and move on, Dont tell me what I did, because I know exactly what I did. I was told 3 multiple times, yes maybe, but I didn't ignore it, I just thought someone on this server have a sense of humour, maybe?

After my 1 week extended, I was on almost everyday playing. No feedbacks is probably due to the fact that I already got feedbacks from most of the CSGO players. Do you want me to get feedback from different channels by making them feel good? Seriously, what the fuck do you even mean by "WE WILL EXTEND YOUR TRIAL", you're not even remotely important, thus, why the fuck would I want another trial? Did i not make myself clear? And yeah wash your head, it might just put some common sense into you, since you clearly dont have a fucking clue LMAO.

P.s. If you can't handle the truth, and want to make me look like the bad guy, I'm not gonna defend myself from something this retarded LOL, you are seriously trying to make me look like a bad guy from 2 minutes of VOICE CHANGER, HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHH. IDK why but i find that REALLY funny. Anyways Semtex, those DnD and raids you were talking about, didnt even happen, they were chatting away already, so I just thought I say whats up. And by chatting away, they were having a normal chat like what did you do today, nothing raid like. They can say and pull anything out of their ass on my feedbacks just so I don't pass and you MODS/ADMINS will believe anything thats on feedbacks. It's sad, really sad.

4. tech 5

tech 5 Banned

This thread is out of hand, I'm gonna close it as the situation has been dealt with.

5. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

tbh u joined my raid channel with a voice changer, mid raid, we wiped and i temp banned you for doing it.

i know for a fact u odnt play that.

Tbh, using a voice changer is kinda immature, not suprised you failed your trial. not exactly the 2 minutes of use as you said.

seems to me you have been harrasing multiple ppl and it the trials job to protect our members from this.-

i just noticed aswell someone has banned you form the forums aswell again not suprised there