1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By LaurenJuliet on Apr 7, 2014 at 9:43 PM
  1. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

Hi everyone.

I'm writing this post to make an announcement about the DayZ section and its future. There's been a lot of disruption over the last couple of months, with shifts in management, servers and basically the section has had a pretty rough time! I know not everyone is happy with the way things are right now, but trust me: we're working on it!

Basically, the biggest change that is going to happen is that we're going to leave behing Arma 2. Although it's still popular now, the release of Epoch on Arma 3 is iminent and we want to focus the months until then on building the section back up. In our opinion, the best way to do so will be to recruit for Stand Alone, while we await the release of Arma 3 Epoch.

I'd like to thank the Mods who have been putting their time and effort into the section. We hope this continues as we begin to rebuild it to its former glory! I personally want to help out as much as possible, so if you have any suggestions, just leave a post on the forum.

Thanks,
    LaurenJuliet

Comments

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by LaurenJuliet, Apr 7, 2014.