1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most active

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fraizer- God of History, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Fraizer- God of History

Fraizer- God of History Konvict Guest

Hello Konvict Gaming Community!
    As a trial'd guest, I need the coveted feedback but I never really know how to find you guys. So I wanted to ask a few questions...
    1) When is the member activity the highest? (Cs:go)(DayZ)(league)
    2) What is the best way to message you to hit you up for a game?

If you can leave me a response and a friend request on steam (Mr. Fraizer- God of History), that would be awesome! Thanks for the help!

~God of History, Fraizer

2. SamSync

SamSync Konvict Guest

For League it's usually evenings on weekdays and afternoons/evening on the weekends.

3. Fraizer- God of History

alright would there be a list of league players a trial guest can see?

4. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

Any time, log on whenever u feel like it, dont be afraid to jump into a teamspeak channel and ask if people are up for a game.

For league of legends; Use the chatroom called ''KG LoL'' - and ask if anyone in there is up for a game, thats where most of us hangs out and where we invite people to games.

As far as DayZ and CS:GO goes, just jump into a channel ask if you can join them, and im sure you'll find someone to play with easily ;)

5. Fraizer- God of History

I think the problem with me is that I play during awkward times of the day, nobody is really online. There is only one ts channel right?

6. Grimven

Grimven Veteran Member

Depends on what server you are playing league on, cause most of us are EUW players as for the other games cant really say much

7. Sean

Sean Banned

I can speak for CSGO;

Obviously peak times and days are going to be on the weekend but usually the evenings we have 20 members or so playing CSGO. Just jump into a channel if their isnt 5 already and ask if anyone wants to play. You'll then add eachother on Steam and start matchmaking or playing causl or whatever.

8. Fraizer- God of History

Yeah I live in Cali so if most KG members are in EUW its hard to find a time. I suppose Ill find someone eventually.