1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More community chatboards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ario, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

Hello KG comrades! Today I bring you a suggestion about adding more boards for members to chat at. Here is the problems, for people like me who only play certain game (CS:GO) are only included in threads that are in the following boards : General Chat, Member Chat and the game board. As I like to be very active on forum it presents a big problem because certain threads are not that much active. Because people posting in the same category bump certain thread while the ones I am interested in are forgoten. My solution would be adding more categories in the forum for members to enjoy.

Here is an example from a Tibia related forum:
    [​IMG]

I don't think it would make any chaos and it would produce a lot of activity on the forums.

2. Ravey

Ravey Here to Help :)

I'm not 100% sure what you are looking for hear. We have most of the sections based in your example already.

Just saying "please make more boards" doesn't help us much to understand what you really want.

So can you be more specific? Is there a particular section you would like to see added?

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Basically it seems like you want an offtopic section where you can have a discussion on topics not related to our games. Am i right?

4. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

I am asking for more offtopic boards so we cab get more activity on the forums.

5. Ympker

Ympker Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Krypton, why do i think i know and love this forum and its community where you took the screen from? :D
    Acorns all the way <3

6. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

I think you know :)

7. Ario

Ario Veteran Member