1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft PvP Server!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Goát, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Goát

Goát Konvict Guest

Hello!

As some of you already know I have been making a Minecraft PvP server from scratch called Festival PvP. I haven't done this before and and only played Minecraft since 1.4.7. In doing this I have learnt the partial coding it takes to make a Bukkit server on my own PC.

This shows most of the above ground map!

View attachment 447

I have now taken away the whitelist and thought you guys may want to give it a play, especially with the clan debating Minecraft PvP as a whole. It will be hosted on my PC when ever I am at home and awake. (I'm looking to host 247 if the numbers are there)

Please keep it mind I am still making this so there may be a few bugs or empty bits of the map as I finish it off!

Anyway the NEW IP is -: 85.25.201.77:3040

Come have a play and give me some feedback!

Goat!

2. Spikey

Spikey Konvict Guest

Hi Goat, Are you looking for a permanent server for Minecraft because I can provide you with one and with a Control Panel with full access to edit what you want. My dedicated server box has a Minecraft Panel installed on it and we can simply set you one up. Since I have joined Konvict Gaming recently, I am happy to host it for free for you.
    I will discuss this with the other owner of the dedibox and see if he is willing to accept this offer for you. I will just simply tell him its for me, but I will give the admin panel to who ever needs it to make changes, upload plugins for the bukkit server and so on.

Let me know if you would like this done :).

Kind Regards.

Spikey.

3. Goát

Goát Konvict Guest

As far as first posts go, that is epic dude! I'm looking to host 247 in a week or so when the map is finished and respectable!

I would need access to the admin/files/plugins etc (not 100% on how it works as only hosted on my PC so far) as I will be adding more to the server for example. a second map that is basically capture the castle.

Thanks for the offer and if it can happen i'll be eternally grateful.

:)

Goat!

4. Spikey

Spikey Konvict Guest

Yeah no worries man. You can upload your own custom maps and what not. The panel has FTP access so you can upload your own plugins and everything. Even your own Minecraft_Server.jar if you wanted.

5. Rev

Rev Veteran Member

Nice one Goat, looks very nice mate. let me know when its all rdy and if i can pull myself away from ISS.

6. Goát

Goát Konvict Guest

The server is now running 247 and I shall start finishing the map and adding more tomorrow!

NEW IP: 85.25.201.77:3040

Have fun!

7. Blyth

Blyth Man of Many Blocks

Guess i'll have to get my hands dirty again