1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might not be online

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Smudge, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Smudge

Smudge Member

hey guys might not be online for a few days as goign to hosipital for surgery on my hand i think this tuesday, short story is dont get drunk and fight as i have broken hand and torn ligaments hold my thumb so as the hospital said i ahve a floating thumb haha. anyway i might not be online for a couple of days so thought i would let you know incase this effects me in anyway.

2. Boston Broiler

A floating thumb... Sounds interesting...

3. Smudge

Smudge Member

Haha yeh cause I have broken the bone and everything which attaches the thumb to my hand is basically floating hahha had the doctor spinning my thumb around before didn't hurt but bloody hell it knocked me sick

4. Moloch

Moloch Veteran Member

dayum boi. i've cut my ligaments on my pinky :D was fun, still can't move it correctly. gl with your operation, mine was a failure. :/

5. str8-n45ty

str8-n45ty Member

damn dude good luck hope you get it taken care of a gamer without a thumb is tough :D

6. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Smudge why you do summin stupid like that hunnyyyy? >.< I hope your surgery goes well hun and that they can fix it! I shall see you when you get bk! And yeah plz no getting drunk and fighting on thursday :p we'd rather not have u in hospital 2ce :p gluck hun :)

7. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

Unlucky, Have a fun road to recovery!

8. Smudge

Smudge Member

woooo so update wasnt the surgery today just a pre op haha but found out whats happening going in on the 2nd to have a wire put into the hand/thumb and then casted so dont think i will be gaming much haha will prob come online and chat with people and slowly do apps haha anyway thanks for the wishes guys :D

9. ImpressioN

ImpressioN Member

10. Daryl

Daryl Banned

Sounds fucking painful, how are you now?

11. zhaaRR

zhaaRR Veteran Member

OUCH goodluck on the surgery, hope you come back well :)