1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member vs Trial

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by I_KILL_PALADINS, Feb 6, 2015.

1. I_KILL_PALADINS

I_KILL_PALADINS Konvict Guest

Hi there all..

So i am on a trial with KG, with aims to be a member.. Not always succeeding in getting to a game... its happened.. but mostly when i do its with other people on trial. I am just wondering if KG does like in house casual games on DOTA 2 to improve my changes of getting into a game with members so i can get more feed back for my trial period. Are these in house games planned in advance or do they just randomly happen. My Dota name is I_KILL_PALADINS and im always looking to play with people above single searches.

One last thing. my steam name is GwC. Is there a way my forum name could be changed to I_KILL_PALADINS ( my dota name) from GWC??? ( my steam name. ) seems i am unable to edit this on mu profile myself.

2. Necrospunk

Necrospunk Konvict Guest

Moloch runs Saturday inhouses, more is under planning and on the way.

3. Taskmaster

Taskmaster Konvict Guest

And we got a bunch of cool experimental tournaments/in-houses. We will probably release more information this weekend hopefully before Sunday. So stay tuned to the forums as well. Also, I have gone forward and changed your name on the forum.

#3 Taskmaster, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  4. I_KILL_PALADINS

I_KILL_PALADINS Konvict Guest

Well my trial has been extended... a step up from a fail i guess, but not quite where i want to be. Need more information on this in house event. I will be hunting Moloch for this information. I will be online tonight between 8:05 - 8:15 looking to play ... And thanks for the forum name change

5. Moloch

Moloch Veteran Member

I yet have to feel the despair and hopelessness of being a prey. Here i'll leave a few 'footprints' I'll be a nice little buck and gallop away now.