1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends, Support looking for serious AD Carry

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DeathDrinker1, Oct 21, 2014.

1. DeathDrinker1

DeathDrinker1 Konvict Guest

Hello, im a gold support, who is willing to practise a lot with adc, and go for plat/dia next season, i have a lot expirience on duoq (boosted few friends to gold with duo botlane) also was in dia 2 ranked team go4lol, and few bulgarian tournaments. So i just want my adc to be active, creative,take risky not scared to play the game,serious, dont give up if we are loosing, and if we play good together we may join a ranked team.I dont want just a duo adc, i want a good friend!
    Some information for me, that im 16 years old im from Bulgaria,my name is Mario and im playing League of Legends since season 2. The reason that i want adc is that my best friend and adc quit league.
    Im not flaming can getting critism and if the guy see something he dont like how im doing i want to be sayied so i can try to improve and fix i.So add me if you want more information.
    IGN: DeathDrinker1

Regards

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Feel free to apply to our clan and I'm sure you will find someone to duo with :D