1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LAN Center opening in Coventry UK

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by psimon85, Jan 10, 2015.

1. psimon85

psimon85 Member

Hi Guys and gals,

Some of you may or may not have heard about Eclipse Arena in Coventry. Basically it is a room decked out with 20 gaming PC's, an arcade machine and a foosball table. There have been events and tournaments held there in the last year, and the systems and support of Eclipse have been at events such as the Insomnia gaming festivals, and we also sponsor Choke gaming (winners of the League of legends 4 nations).

Now to move things forward the Arena will be opening as a LAN center on Saturdays to start with, the time and says will hopefully increase as popularity and usage increases. The prices will be settled shortly but you are probably looking at around a £20 fee for all day gaming..

I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case any of you are interested in coming along, have any comments or suggestions.

More info can be found here: http://www.eclipsearena.co.uk/default.aspx & https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eclipse-Arena/410935422353499?ref=hl

Psi

2. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

Sounds good Simon! will be worth a look if you live close by or want to do a meet up of some sort.

3. LaurenJuliet

LaurenJuliet Clan Leader-Leader
    Staff Member

Oh my god, let's meet up! :')

4. psimon85

psimon85 Member

hah yeah meet up's would be cool...and of course for KG members i'd wangle some kind of "special rate" :p

Just really want to provide an awesome service and place for everybody to meet up and have some fun.

5. Lalo

Lalo Veteran Member

Why doesnt everyone live in Sweden? :'(