1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Konvict Gaming members' most anticipated games of 2014.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ali A, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Ali A

Ali A Konvict Guest

2014 and Konvict Gaming members' most anticipated games of 2014.

2013 was an amazing year for gaming industry, the launch of next gen consoles give the developers much needed boost and the gap between PC and Consoles shrinked tremendously but the year 2013 for games itself was kinda slow since many big triple A game developers start working on next gen and hold their projects for 2014 i-e Watch Dogs and Batman Arkham Knight.
    2014 in general will be a very good year for video games, we will see many amazing reveals on E3 14 (and Fallout 4 reveal, hopefully).

My most anticipated games of 2014 (not in any particular order).

Destiny - Destiny looks promising. It kinda remind of Borderlands 2 but more polished and big budget and the fact Bungie developing it makes it more promising.

Batman Arkham Knight - I'm a huge fan of Rocksteady's Arkham series. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City was simply brilliant. The fact Rocksteady making a villain from scratch to give this game a finale it deserves shows how ambitious the developers are.

The Division - The game, the concept and the graphics looks amazing. I'm looking forward to it.

Bonus game: Fallout 4(Yet to be announced, fingers croosed) - Well, it is Fallout it dont need any introduction :).

Peace :).

2. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

The division is delayed to 2015 :(

Also my games would be;

Titanfall next week yay!!

And The elder scrolls online

And prolly Wildstar aswell :)

3. Snipersimon

Snipersimon Veteran Member

WTF The division is delayed to 2015??? really?

4. Plexka

Plexka Veteran Member

Hmm, atm Talees Of Xillia 2, but i might aqquire other games aswell, when i knew when they are released

5. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

Dunno really. I'd like to get a proper PC first and then think about games, but Wolfensteins is a game i'm always looking forward to, i guess.

6. Hector

Hector Technician + Clan Leader
    Staff Member

ok thats it i gave in ...... just pre ordered titan fall and season pass. see you on the battlefield

7. The_Stargazer

The_Stargazer Veteran Member

8. Blitzdings

Blitzdings Konvict Guest

Yep, Star citizen

9. Ali A

Ali A Konvict Guest

Star citizen, never heard of it before. Why are you guys excited for it?

Sent from my RM-821_im_mea3_502 using Tapatalk

10. Baklavah

Baklavah Konvict Guest

Love the game choices! Only issue I have is with Arkham Origins. Was a tester on that project... WB didn't listen to a think anyone said, and as far as we're concerned the game shouldn't exist. lol but that aside, yeh Rocksteady did right by that series until WB went "we want to standalone the Origins game!" morons...

11. Ali A

Ali A Konvict Guest

That is why I said Rocksteady's trilogy. Arkham Origins was disgrace to Arkham games and it should not exist, I 100% agree with you :). I'm really looking forward to Arkham Knight since the Arkham series original developer is back and ending a trilogy with a bang! :)