1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jungle Assist

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theyams, Sep 25, 2013.

1. theyams

theyams Konvict Guest

hey boys and girls,

Having recently got into programming i wanted to make my first project in something that i love, i.e LoL, I also wanted to help people who are new to the game or make playing the game easier for those who have played a while.

I regularly use a jungle timer app on my phone to help me time objectives and jungle camps, but pretty much all of the ones out there are pretty crappy and unclear. So i made my Own.

for those that are on android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yams.the.jungleassist&hl=en_GB

the idea is that you have the app on your phone as you play, and press when you kill a camp, then it will time it for you, and notify you when its respawned, also later on in the game, since you need to time less things, there is a button to change the view to "late game mode."

features:

- Very clear and precise interface.
    - Early Game and End Game views, to make tracking of only the main objectives easier late game!
    - Very clear icons to identify each jungle camp.
    - Opposing team's buffs
    - Updated to League of Legends Season 3 data.
    - Vibrational and Sound Alerts.
    - Screen will not sleep when app is running.

hope people find this usefull, if you have any advice or suggestions please message me :)

thank you

Alastair

2. LouisMcManus

LouisMcManus Banned