1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction - Charlie/Cpb40_ [Minecraft]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cpb40, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Cpb40

Cpb40 Konvict Guest

Hey Guys/Girls,

Charlie here I am a new trial member on Konvict Gaming mostly playing Minecraft however you may see me on DayZ from time to time. I have been an active member of the global Minecraft community for the past 5 years running the Biggest & the Best Minecraft Network that was available for the public.

However I have not sold/given my old community to the other owner to carry it on, I am now hoping to become a member at Konvict Gaming so I can play with you amazing people. From the people I have met so far I hope you are all like that :) They have welcomed me into the community and I am great full for that.

I also sponsor LadyLaurenJuliet under the name on Konvict Gaming hooking her up with New PC's, equipment, tickets to gaming event (e.g - Gamescon). So go check her out at Twitch: LadyLaurenJuliet Twitch

She also streams from 8pm-10pm on Konvict Gamings twitch stream :p

I can't wait to meet you all and be part of this great community.

Thanks,

Charlie

2. Kailen

Kailen Konvict Guest

Welcome to the forums buddy.
    If you see me in the Teamspeak server poke me mate, i mainly play Minecraft as well and record it for my channel.

Peace. :)