1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infestation (WarZ) FPS Problem?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Loz Uchiha Bracken, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Loz Uchiha Bracken

Loz Uchiha Bracken Konvict Guest

So i'm not sure if its just my laptop or if its an in game problem, but has anyone else been having super low FPS? It keeps going down to about 5 sometimes and then it's virtually impossible to play it -.-

I'm using MSI Afterburner which is actually meant to help it as I use it when playing LoL and it works fine for it. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

2. PrOMan0o0

PrOMan0o0 Banned

Put you resolution on 800x600 and Low Graphic on All and there you go...if this don't work buy new computer :) JK

3. Drakan

Drakan Konvict Guest

well warz is rather heavy on cpu usage, i used to play on a rather heavy overclocked Athlon 64 x2 3800+ and that went all well in the beginning. Now with all the plantcovered buildings that cpu didn't cut it anymore, i had like 20-30 fps and serious dips to 10fps and sometimes even lower, so did an upgrade to phenom II x4 965 BE and now i'm not even dropping below 60fps. My graphix card in the best either (radeon hd5700 series) so you don't need a beastly computer, just a good cpu.