1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss you guys :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pLok, Feb 25, 2015.

1. pLok

pLok Member

Hi, well I joined sometime last year with a lot of enthusias. I just go so excited especially after passing my Trials, then after Few weeks I got really sad, personal reasons :p which made me not really active and just going on solo queue forever, ignoring invites from clan mates even from ones that I became friends with in the past.. I apologise to everyone, I'm not really a cold hearted person XD but yeah, visited the forums first time since last year, just made me realise how awesome the community is :) and I just want to say that i'm looking for a bronzie support to duo with :D not til next week coz my net's down atm :) leave your ign and I'll add you when I get online :D kg ftw!

2. Innocent

Innocent Veteran Member

Sorry to hear about the personal problems but good to see you're back and hyped up to play with us again!
    Welcome back :)

3. Sensual

Sensual Veteran Member

Welcome back man.

4. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Hope your personal problems are resolved and that youre feeling better. Welcome back to KG :)