1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got abused From a moderator Called Venum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ganjalover, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganjalover

ganjalover Banned

Hello. guys. Im prettry new in this community joined 2 days. ago. i mainly play dota, competetive, semi professional. and my point was to create a professional team to compete in the federal-league season2. i really like this community and for this reason im trying to build a team up within this and trying to play under the teamtag KG. its a graet opportuntiy not only for us dota players but for this community as well, as this incoming tournament/League will start in the first september under the title professional with tousand and tousand tickets solds.

So i recruited some players, and a moderator called Venum, He totaly missunderstoond my meanings, he doesent let me finsih tlaking, he is very very missleading in my regards and just banned me for the reason of trying to Steal people from this community to Get them into another wich is Totaly not true, i speak with some officers, one italian guy from neaplescalled afkish shean or smthing, he totaly agreed my idea to do this, so i did that with some other permissiosn as well, and he told me that i will get all the support from the kg community, so now my guestion is, how can a moderator called venum Bann me from the Kg teamspeak server if his rank is lower than an officer, i hope that Luka_SP and alfie ( a moderator from diablo3 channel ) will read this and understand.

i please you too unbann me from the KG community and punish the action of the moderator called Venum. thanks and have a nice day

2. Venum

Venum Unregistered/Unconfirmed

gna lock this as i have made a post why this all happend.

3. alfie

alfie Veteran Member

Hi ganjalover i would like to clear this up from my end if thats ok, Yesterday when you came into the D3 channel which had 13-16 trials/members in it, you engaged in a convo about sponsorship (in broken english) as i said at the time , you should have a chat with venum about this due to the fact i dont play DOTA2.
    What i didn't understand or even hear at the time was you talking about KG sponsoring you or your clan/guild and you taking KG members in the process ganjalover.

So im sorry ganjalover but due to you breaking KG rules i have to agree with Venum and actions taken by our Officer's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.