1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How was everyone first experience

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mrdanielox, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Mrdanielox

Mrdanielox Member

So i just wanted to ask how was everyones kg experience ?

Soo
    Since i join kg 1 month a go it think i found out about kg when i was watching Laurens live stream. So she said its a clan for 16+ players and since i moved to pc gaming but hardly knew anyone and the clan was for 16+ i thought it would be a good chance to make some new friends and so i have made plenty. The funnt thing is i never knew this kind of thing existed. And everyone knows playing games like Dayz on your own is so shit :/

Anyway i just want to see what was everyone first experience, if you moved from console or just wanted a clan to be with.

2. KuKi

KuKi Veteran Member

I played a lot of Xbox before buying a pc.. Mainly couse games are expensive and on pc I could crack them *cough* *cough* I was tired of playing games alone and I saw the KG ad on Social District in APB. 1week later I was here :D 1 and half years have past

3. Strad

Strad Zie Legend

It's been like 2,5 years, but i was just playing apb casually as a silver 6 that day and when i was running mindlessly around social Kkiks sent me a whisper asking if i wanted to join KG, i applied straight away and joined the teamspeak. Had loads of fun so i decided to stay for longer and here i am.