1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to apply to Konvict gaming step by step.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Epic, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Epic

Epic Veteran Member

This is a guide for new members or recruits who are joining KG.
    Step 1.
    press the “Apply to Konvict” button at the top of the website. This will show you the box on the picture below. What you need to do is press the red register link to register for the Konvict Gaming website (keep in mind this is not an application, we will get to that later)
    View attachment 1910
    step 2.
    Once you are on the register page, fill out all the necessary information and follow the steps given. Once you are done and the regstration is complete, you should end up with the message shown below. (remember that it will show your username when you make an account, in my case that is “Newepic”)
    View attachment 1904

Step 3.
    Now again you are going too press the “apply too Konvict” button at the top of the website and it should shown you the message on the picture below, if not make sure that you are logged in. You need too read all the information on the page and make sure you understand it. Then go to the bottom of the page and choose which game you would like too make an application for.
    View attachment 1905
    Choose the game of your liking.
    View attachment 1906
    Step 4.
    fill in all the information on the application that is required and answer questions truthfully for the game that you chose. Once you feel you are done, send in the application.

Step 5.
    Now join our ts3 channel at: ts.konvictgaming.com and jump inn too the application
    channel that is correct for the application that you made. Now all that is left for you too do is right click on a moderator and poke him (all moderators have a cloud, star or a game logo as a badge). Now you are all done, and the rest is up to the moderators too fix
    View attachment 1907

2. Ario

Ario Veteran Member

Great post. I would just put some more focus on the form so the new members can fill it out with more info.

3. Epic

Epic Veteran Member

I will look into that tomorrow, its getting late atm

4. Qubycs

Qubycs Veteran Member

Whoops, clicked dislike by a mistake :x. I liked aswell though <3!

5. Epic

Epic Veteran Member

hmm I guess this is quite inaccurate with the new website updates