1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there from Spain !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ErKy, Dec 18, 2014.

1. ErKy

ErKy Member

Hello to everyone im Alex from Spain and im 25 years old. Would like to say hey to everyone since i aplied today to join your nice and big gaming community, wich i think will give me a lot of fun gaming hours.

I play lots of games like LoL, CS:go , D3, but mainly im playing HotS since they sent me the Alpha test key to try it out.
    I expect a lot from this game and i would like to play with some people to get fun with and play long long hours and maybe some day compete together.

Ive been playing video games since i was very young, specially Blizzard games, thats why im very enthusiastic about that new Blizzard moba, remembers me of old gaming days playing Warcraft 3 :D, Diablo 2, etc.

Well this is it, this days i will be around on teamspeak to play with anyone who wants to play with me on HotS i would be happy.

Now im going to go to sleep because its a bit late and my girlfriend is waiting for me a little bit pissed....

:culpability:

2. Tech 4

Tech 4 Banned

Hey there! Welcome to KG! I hope you'll like your stay here and pass your trial! Feel free to play any of the games we have in our community even though you signed up for HotS (im gonna start hating that stupid copy - abbrivation soon lol)..you dont need to apply to the other sections if you wish to play the other games with us too so you can get feedback and pass your trial! :)

I noticed today that I got the client on my account on bnet so gonna dl and will see if im invited or not i guess. I never had an email about it lol..the game does look promising though :)

Another d2 player ohhhh suddently i dont feel so old anymore xD

Well i hope to see u in hots (if im invited obviously lol) and if not i might steal u for a game of csgo mwahaha ^^

Hope ur gf isnt too pissed ^^ gnite and i shall see u around ts soon! :)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

3. Shadoom

Shadoom Veteran Member

Welcome to KG! I hope you have fun in the coming weeks and pass your trial! If you are ever on LoL just ask people in the KG LoL chat to play with you! See you on the rift!

4. Enrique

Enrique The Lost Cloud

Welcome to the clan dude!
    There's a lot of friendly people here ready to play with you. We could always play a game or 2 on League for a good time.
    Do your best during your trail!