1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Guys I feel something needs to be looked into properly

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jindojack, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jindojack

Jindojack Konvict Guest

A girl who was a member of this community was driven to leave sadly to some unacceptable behaviour and she is trying to be heard but someone keeps removing her "plea" here it is

"Sooo this happened.
    Just to let those know why I left the community.
    I left because a scum bag gave me an account (which I didn't even ask for) when I first joined the server to try and impress me.After this happened I discovered that he was actually a bit of a d bag to the members of the community and when I stood up for them this rubbed him the wrong way.I spent upwards of 40 pounds levelling up this account and changing the name and then once I hit 30 he took it back by claiming it as hacked to riot.After complaining about this to mods and the main admin they told me he would be banned if they found it was true and even though he cracked and admitted he did it they decided to not do anything about it but give him yet another warning although he was breaking so many rules on league of legends and in the community.

2. No Griefing/trolling
    Self explanatory, any type of griefing/trolling will not be tolerated,(this includes the forums) do not expect fair punishment.

4. Do not give KG A bad name
    Stay polite & respectful in-game, on the forums, teamspeak & anywhere you represent KG.

5. Be respectful
    If you don't give other people respect, you should not expect any in return.

I don't even care about the account any more. I levelled up a new one and have started playing ranked already but I am just saddened that this community lets people like this just slide through the cracks.I agree that it was my fault being naive enough to accept an account from someone but I had no idea that a community with such a good screening process allows people like this in.I have spoken to so many people who absolutely detest this guy and want him banned and removed from the community.He lied to my face when I questioned him about it and then when the admins asked him he decided to lie again by saying I was harassing him or some bs even though i hadn't even spoken to him since we argued. This guy scammed me out of my effort and money but he is still on his final warning although the ban never seems to come.

This is more of a word of warning to Connor and to the people he plays with.Do not trust this him and there are so many people waiting for him to fall on his face I cannot wait for when it happens. I am constantly being told about the snakey stuff he does.When the higher ups finally get the guts to actually ban him for all of the stupid immature crap he does the community will be 100% better

Alexandra." (mmmfryingpan)

I'm quite sad that this has been ignored and even removed from the forum in the complaints section, isn't that what it is for?

2. Bloodflames

Bloodflames Member

3. Sam

Sam Veteran Member

Look, the problem has already been solved, there is no reason to keep bringing it up. End of story.

4. Jindojack

Jindojack Konvict Guest

We will wait for an appropriate response rather than a slap dash one thank you

5. Chilling311

Chilling311 Veteran Member

Chilling311 Responed

But Sam he got my friend The Real JeEva kicked because of silly reason this dude is so sensitive man..this is nonsense. the guy still being rude to most of the people in kg...Relook at this problem again

6. Sam

Sam Veteran Member

Chilling, jeeva broke the code of conduct, so he got banned.

7. Jindojack

Jindojack Konvict Guest

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that very statement?

8. The Real JeevA

The Real JeevA Konvict Guest

Okay, About me, This is what happened.

I was in a channel with my friends and posted a link of a scream. It was meant to be a joke and then I went to another channel with 3 people and then again 2 of them were my friends other 1 I don't care a clue and posted it again and then I was told that it is not allowed by Corner and I was like dam okay I wouldn't do it again, I then went to forums to see if I could find that and I did and I was like okay I guess its my fault.

I only did it in 2 channels where my friends were, other then that I did not continue. Apart from that what I find unfair was me being banned without a mod + talking to me.

I was playing with my premade team in teamspeak (ranked games) and I was instant banned without any verbal warning, I understand I broke a rule but I would have been happy if I was moved to a channel and spoken and said I would be banned for 24 hours. That would have been a better step by the officials..

As far as this actual topic goes, It sucks that she gets banned for posting a topic to get her point across. I mean I don;t feel like members are getting treated right by the staff. Members within the community are wonderful but the way your staff are handling the problems are really terrible.

Thanks,

9. Shorty

Shorty Grand Wizard

For your situation rules are rules they are clearly stated in the coc. With the thread i removed from alexandraaa i removed it to save drama from happening. I have already personally dealt with the situation myself and there was no need for her to spam our forums with it. If you need any more reasons you can speak to me on Ts tomoz.

10. BadLittleTurtle

BadLittleTurtle Konvict Guest

before blamming Connor for JeEva ban, first its nice to check the details. In that room was me, Connor and Doofus..The one who got Your friend kicked was Doofus. All Connor did was saying that this is not allowed.

11. Connor

Connor Veteran Member

i'd like to clarify ( i did not get jeeva banned as he is one of my friends it was brought up by another member ) also if jindo jack/bloodflames would like to spread lies and immature behavier to try and get me banned continue just because i gave you negative feedback and blocked you on ts dosen't mean you can talk bad about other members thanks keep it to yourself in future and don't bring it to the community forums :)

12. Extremis

Extremis Banned

Why should they keep it to themselves? If they are concerned someone is not being helpful in any way to KG, and is having a bad attitude, they should make sure people know.

Don't try to shut them up to cover your own back. Cowardly move.

13. Connor

Connor Veteran Member

extremis i don't know why you're commenting when you never play with kg members (very inactive ingame) and trying to cover my own back? considering half of what they wrote were lies then yes i would like to correct them :) have a nice day

14. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

What the fuck does Extremis and who hes playing with matter? I can inform you, I was in a channel with him today, as we played with more than 8 different people. And you really do need to stop being a douche Connor, this being true or not... I dont really care, but your actions and how you behave is not in order.
    Your 24/7 sucking up to a certain person cannot save you forever.

15. ShadowMuppet

ShadowMuppet Banned

Close this thread please, causing a flame war

16. Connor

Connor Veteran Member

sucking up to people like who? ^ , sure hes on like once a week i think you're the one being a douche flaming remember this is a community clan so calm down your flame thanks

17. Jonas

Jonas Veteran Member

wat

18. SamSync

SamSync Konvict Guest

That's quite enough, this discussion is over.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.