1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft in KG?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dankuez, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Dankuez

Dankuez Banned

Hey guys

Some of you guys know of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft , Some may play it .
    The game is currently in closed beta , Blizzard have announced open beta next month so you can give it a try and form a proper opinion.
    I was wondering on your opinions on the game and weather it would make its place in Konvict Gaming.

I Personally think the Competitive potential of the game is reality high , Tournaments can be held .
    If this happens we could think about expanding the tournament to a website , which could potentially increase recruitment for the game and KG.

What are your thoughts and opinions on Hearthstone and it finding it's place in KG?

Thanks
    Kiwinz

2. WeaponZERO

WeaponZERO Veteran Member

Hey,

I'm on this game actually and think that it could be a great idea if there's enough KG members playing it! I'll sure support anyone that want to build a section on Hearthstone!

As you said, with the Open Beta on December, Blizzard and other gaming platforms (I'm thinking about ESL actually) may put on some competitions! I believe the game has a great eSport potential!

+1 for me! :)

3. Mr Bendiix

Mr Bendiix Veteran Member

I dont really see a trading card game to be something we can recruit for, it will be fun to have clan games and such in the game but other then that its not really something you recruit for.

4. Sam

Sam Veteran Member

i agree with bendix on this one.

5. brapstract

brapstract Veteran Member

Im always up for anything hearthstone related.

6. WeaponZERO

I just think that the game is 1v1 based as Starcraft is. The recruitement would be about a small group of people, one by one

7. Oreo

Oreo Banned

Actually looking forward to playing Hearthstone! :)

8. Xi41

Xi41 Veteran Member

Thing is that for a game to be officially supported it would require team play where as there is none in Hearthstone. So how would you play with the larger community, have events etc? What benefit is there to being in a clan? Unfortunately the answer is none.

I can see a lot of us playing, but it doesn't have the potential to be officially supported.

9. WeaponZERO

The thing is that Hearthstone is a 1v1 based game. There'll be no teamplay when palying the game as you play solo against another solo player. But behind the game, strategies, tips & tricks can be shared by a team. Players of a same team can train by playing each other.

Starcraft is (mostly) a 1v1 based game, and teams often have 4~6 players in their Line Up to train and represent the team.

I think there is something to do on Hearthstone, something collective! :)

10. Sam

Sam Veteran Member

I dont think hearthstone will become one of our official games,